Dear Valued Friends of the Firehall,
The Firehall is committed to providing a healthy safe environment for our audiences, the artists we work with, our volunteers and our staff. We are closely watching COVID-19 developments and looking to the Public Health Agency of Canada, HealthLink BC and BC Centre for Disease Control for their guidance. Currently, all Firehall performances are proceeding on schedule as our venue only seats 134 individuals. We are implementing ways in which to ensure that our venue is sanitized and clean and that our audience and the artists we work with feel safe within the venue. As a live performance not-for-profit charity we are highly dependent on the ongoing support of patrons and donors such as yourself.
We have put in place the following measures to ensure that your health is protected and that your ticket purchase is secure.
- We have capped attendance at 70% for all Firehall performances until further notice, allowing for greater space between patrons.
- High-touch services such as handrails, door handles, pin pads and seat arm rests are being cleaned between performances.
- We have increased the presence of hand sanitizers in our lobby and will ensure soap in the washrooms is regularly replenished.
- Our staff and volunteers are following official advice and are staying home if they feel unwell.
How you can play your part:
- If you are feeling ill, please stay at home. We will happily change your ticket to a future date or performance at no charge, give you an account credit or refund your purchase. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the box office at 604-689-0926 Mon-Friday between 9:30-5pm.
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and water or use hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol if you’re unable to wash your hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your arm or a tissue.
Our website and social media channels will be updated with information as required.
We value your support and hope to see you at upcoming performances at the Firehall.
For more information about your health and COVID-19, please visit the following websites: